- happiness is a choice-one you can make today and every day
- stay connected to the natural world it will feed your soul
- good health isn’t a gift; it’s a habit you can cultivate
- think more about what you should eat, and less about what you shouldn’t
- what you pay attention to will thrive
- a healthy, fit body is not enough- true fitness engages the mind and body
- listen to your intuition; its rarely wrong
- laugh at yourself. you’re funny
- nurture your spirit. it’s the real source of your strength
- it’s never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations. wealth, health, success, love, happiness, and prosperity are yours
It was Emmett Till 59 years ago. It was Fred Hampton 45 years ago. It was Yusef Hawkins 25 years ago.
It was Trayvon Martin 2 years ago. It was Jordan Davis 2 years ago. It was Eric Garner was just a few weeks ago, and this week it’s Mike Brown.
Point I’m making is that, boy or man, it was and is open season on my brothers.
Stay woke cause these pigs don’t give a fuck about you.
I do, though, so please please please be safe out there.